Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hollis Meets Santa!

We took Hollis to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa Claus! Nana and MiMi met us there to join in the fun! I put Hollis in the most beautiful Christmas dress that my Mom bought her. It fit Hollis like a glove and is definitely a dress I will keep and give to Hollis when she is older.

Hollis loved looking at all the lights and action going on around her while we waited in line, but she wasn't too sure about Santa. I wanted a true reaction from her, so I let her see him and then sat her in his lap. She looked up at him, back at me and realized I was walking away and lost it. Nana, MiMi and myself (Daddy was filming it) all tried dancing, jumping and smiling to help get a smile from her, but she wasn't having it! I LOVE a classic crying in Santa's lap picture, and that is exactly what we got!


No comments:

Post a Comment