Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Eve With MiMi & Dadoo

Christmas Eve morning, we went to my Mom and Step-Dad's house to celebrate Christmas! I'm pretty sure Christmas Eve at my Mom's will be a new tradition (now that we have kids and traditions of our own) and I love that! Christmas Eve morning was just perfect; we were able to take our time in opening gifts, love on each other, sip on coffee, eat WAY too many sausage balls (my Mom makes the best), and watch the simple joys of Christmas through Hollis.

My Mom is a very thoughtful (and generous) gift giver. She always picks the perfect gifts for each person and it was so sweet seeing all the special gifts she picked out for Hollis! One of my favorite gifts they gave Hollis, was a personalized plate and placemat! I LOVE seeing Hollis' name on anything. Once again, Hollis (and us!) was spoiled by her MiMi and Dadoo. We are so very thankful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment