Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Eve Night

After we did Christmas at my Mom's, we headed home so Hollis could nap and then we went to my Mema and Grandad's that evening. Christmas Eve at my Grandparent's has been a tradition since I was a little girl. I've always loved going there as a child and I love it now, too. This year my cousin Tiffany cooked an absolutely amazing dinner! Tiffany is a phenomenal chef and everything she makes is mouth watering!

Christmas Eve is always very relaxing (well, not when we were kids! haha) at my Grandparents. We enjoy a large meal together, open gifts and enjoy each others company. My Grandfather always opens an aged bottle of wine to toast with and share with the family. I believe this year it was a bottle of Silver Oak... I don't remember the year, but man it was delicious! I also have to mention that my Grandad is an awesome gift giver (maybe my Mom gets it from him?), he has picked out several adorable outfits for Hollis! For Christmas, he usually always gifts my Mema some clothes (amongst other gifts)and he ALWAYS nails it! He should be a personal shopper! He also picked out and ADORABLE back pack for Hollis; I love it and can't wait for Hollis to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment