Monday, January 6, 2014

Hollis' First Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! I love the quality time that is spent with family, and all the yummy food! Our first stop of the day was to my Grandparents house! My Grandparents host a HUGE Thanksgiving lunch and ALL of my extended family come to town for Thanksgiving. As always, Thanksgiving at my Grandparents never disappoints...we eat delicious food, go around the room and tell what we are Thankful for, play Catch Phrase and soak in each others company. Hollis was loved on the entire time we were there and enjoyed watching and playing with the big kids.


Our next stop was Ryan's Grandparents house! Hollis got a little cat nap in on the ride over and was ready to play with her cousins when we arrived! Once again, we ate delicious food! Ryan's Grandmother makes the best stuffing! I crave it all the time! I love getting together with Ryan's family and watching the cousins play and interact. I have some of the fondest memories with my cousins and I pray that Hollis will have that, too!


Unfortunately, this year we had to skip going to my other Grandmother's house. Both of my Grandparents do Thanksgiving lunch and typically Ryan and I would go to both, but with a baby that is much easier said than done! We did get to spend some time with most of them for my Dad's birthday a few days later!

No comments:

Post a Comment