Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Night

Christmas night we went to Ryan's parents house for a sleep over! It was such a fun night and another tradition I love! We started with a delicious meal and then exchanged gifts. After presents, we put the babies to sleep and changed in to our matching pajamas and played games! We played a fun version of Uno (I think it was called Pirate Uno) that had us all laughing so hard! I love hanging with the McIver's...I always feel so loved and ALWAYS laugh so hard that I cry.

The next morning Nana and G-Daddy cooked a big breakfast for us all. I LOVED spending that quality time with Ryan's family. The kids had fun and the big kids had an even greater time!

To me, Christmas is all about being with those that you love and creating memories. This Christmas was definitely filled with just that!

(I didn't get a lot of pictures, because my camera battery had died! But, thankfully my bro-in-law, Chris took some great shots!)

Here are my pictures....

Here are some of Chris' pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Can I have these two babes for a day and take them out and pretend they are mine?! Please! It would be a great self esteem boost!!

    ReplyDelete