Monday, August 5, 2013

H's First Church Visit

Sunday, August 4th was Hollis' first trip to church! Ryan and I were so excited to be back and bring Hollis with us! We put Hollis in the nursery and she did great! She slept most of the time and was so smiley when we picked her up! I was NOT a nervous wreck or emotional about putting her in the nursery like I thought I would be. I think a lot of that peace comes from serving in the children's ministry and witnessing how LOVING, CARING and COMPASSIONATE the volunteers truly are. I love that our children are prayed over before we even step foot in the building. 12 Stone-Flowery Branch is our church and we have always felt so welcomed and loved there. I pray that Hollis loves church as much as we do and is eager to get there each Sunday!


I forgot to get a picture of just Ryan and Hollis! Next Sunday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment