Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Celebrate!

After 4 years, 1200+ hours of studying, and countless sleepless nights, Ryan has successfully passed all 3 levels of the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)! This has been a long journey for him and no one deserves this more than he does. Ryan is so incredibly smart, ambitious and hard working. There was not a single day that passed since January of this year that Ryan did not spend studying. I'm not going to lie, it was hard for me! I was pregnant and wanted my husband all to my self. How selfish of me when he was so selfless...bettering the future of our family!

You know what was REALLY hard? Watching Ryan stress and literally lock himself in the office for HOURS those last three weeks of my pregnancy. Want to know what was even harder? Watching him study hard and persevere through Hollis' first week home. THAT was hard and that makes this accomplishment so much sweeter. We know God's hand was all in this and we give Him the glory! How else could he have handled all of that stress and distraction, and still pass? We think Hollis was his good luck charm too!

Now Ryan will apply for the Charter and prove that he has at least four years of finance experience. Once he does that, he will be an official CFA Charter holder! He will be 1 of 110,000 WORLDWIDE that hold this Charter. Pretty awesome!

Needless to say, today we celebrated! We had a delicious lunch at Rico's World Kitchen as a family and then Ryan played a well deserved round of golf!


Ryan,

You make me so proud! Thank you for devoting so many hours of your time to better the future of our family. You inspire me and motivate me to find a passion for something and go after it! I look forward to seeing where this takes you! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. so so so awesome!! love you guys!!
    so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete