Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sweet Cousins

Yesterday we had our first cousin play date! Katie and the girls came down for the day. We ate lunch and then headed to the pool for a little bit of sunshine! We could not have asked for better weather; it was not too hot and there was a constant breeze! Julianne and Hollis hung out in the shade while the big girls swam, slid down the slide and played with a butterfly! It was fun spending time with Katie and made me realize even more how blessed I am to have such WONDERFUL in-laws! Katie has always been my "go-to Mommy" for advice throughout my pregnancy and early days of Hollis' life. I am SO thankful for her. She is a super Mommy!

Whenever we get the girls together I can't help but think of all the fun times ahead! I'm most looking forward to Christmas with these cuties! I pray that Hollis and Julianne have a bond that is unbreakable!


No comments:

Post a Comment