Friday, July 19, 2013

Shop 'Til You Drop

Yesterday, Hollis and I met my best friends and their kids at the mall! It was Hollis' first (of many) mall trips. I loved shopping with my girls while giving our honest opinions on lipstick colors and shirt choices, talking about our babies milestones, and laughing at the awkward things we do and say. We had a little stroller brigade while we walked the crowded mall and it was cracking me up.

Natalie and Jessica are the kind of friends you wish for. They have been by my side since elementary and middle school and it's always been an unwavering friendship amongst the three of us. I love that God has placed the three of us in the same season of life...happy in love with sweet babies. This was the first of many playdates and I can't WAIT until Hollis, Noah and Ella are old enough to run around together. I pray that they have a friendship like their Mama's do!

This picture of Hollis cracks me up! Her headband kept sliding down her head...at one point it was covering her eyes! Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I love this. I've always admired your friendship. You ladies exemplify it's true meaning. Your dynamic should be taught.... then just maybe modern day friendships would be valued more and last longer. You three have always been beautiful girls. The babies are too cute. I love Ellas little teeth. Hollis looks like her daddy side of the family....and our sweet miracle Noah just looks like a happy little guy. I'm so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete