Friday, November 22, 2013

UGA vs. Auburn Game Party

Each year my Mom and Step-Dad host the Georgia/Auburn game at their house! This game is a big deal in our family! We grew up a house divided...my Mom, Step-Dad and Grandparents are all Auburn fans and my brother, Ryan and I are all Georgia fans. Everyone looks forward to Georgia/Auburn game for Mom and Doug's party. They project the game on the big screen and have a delicious selection of food. There were probably 50+ people at the party! Some of my friends came to enjoy the game and I was so excited they were able to make it! Hollis enjoyed giving Ella and Noah kisses!

Here are some pictures from the party. I missed getting a picture with Jess & Derek and my Mom & Doug ( it must have been the ugly orange and blue they were wearing) ha!


These next few make me laugh. It's HARD getting 3 kids to smile/look at the camera!
Hollis loves her Uncle Shirah!


Hollis started sitting up on her own, too! She is still a little wobbly but we are working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment