Friday, May 30, 2014

Hollis' Lemonade Stand!

Hollis had a lemonade themed birthday party... and all lemonade parties need a lemonade stand! Ryan built Hollis the cutest lemonade stand and I painted it. I am so thankful for a handy husband! He built the lemonade stand in 3 evenings after work. I love it so much and am excited that Hollis will be able to use it for many years ahead! I sealed the paint, so it should hold up well over time.

For her party, I wanted a couple pictures of her with her lemonade stand on display. A couple days before her party, I decided we would have a little photo-shoot with her lemonade stand and birthday outfit! My sweet Mom and Step-Dad came over one evening and helped me haul the lemonade stand to a green space and then were my smile makers! Thank you Mom and Doug!

The pictures turned out incredibly cute and I have a couple framed now for her room! Here are a few of my favorites...

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo friggin adorable!! I loved the idea :) She's so sweet. Love that smile.

    ReplyDelete