Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Smith- 1 Month Old!

Smith Ryan is 1 month old today!
Below is a summary of Smith's first 4 weeks...

Weight-
Length-
Head circumference-

I can't believe my baby is already a month old!

You are a great sleeper! In the last week you've started doing 5 hour stretches at night, and that is with me having to wake you to eat! During the day you usually take a solid 2 hour nap after your mid morning feeding, and the rest of your naps vary in time. I'm still working on keeping you awake during feedings- you like to sleep on the job and that effects your naps!

Your schedule looks like this:
7:00 AM- First feeding of the day and wake time after
8:00 AM- Nap
10:00 AM- Feeding & wake time after
11:00 AM- Nap
1:00 PM- Feeding & wake time after
2:00 PM- Nap
4:00 PM- Feeding & wake time after
5:00 PM- Nap
7:00 PM- Feeding & wake time after
8:00 PM- Nap
9:30 PM- Bath
10:00 PM- Last feeding of the day
3:00 AM- Feeding and back to bed

As with Hollis, I have a low supply of milk (despite all my efforts),so you are nursing with me (or I will pump for that feeding) and taking a bottle of formula. You get around 1-2 oz of breast milk and 3 oz of formula per feeding.

You are the sweetest, easiest and most chill baby. Really the only time we hear you cry is when you have gas on your belly, some diaper changes, and when you are hungry.

You look just like your Daddy!

Your sister adores you. She asks to "see Bubba" when she wakes up in the morning. She will also give you kisses on your head all throughout the day.

You don't mind doing tummy time. You've had great head control since we brought you home.

Car rides are your favorite. The minute we get going you are OUT!

Our first outing as a family of 4 was to Costco- Mommy & Daddy's favorite place.

Smith, I love you so much. When I look at you my eyes fill with tears because you bring me joy. We had no idea what we were missing until the day you were born. You complete our family! Don't grow too fast sweet one, I'm not ready for that!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little boy - just like that beautiful Hollis ;)

    ReplyDelete