Thursday, April 17, 2014

Meeting The Easter Bunny

Our neighborhood hosted an Easter gathering at the club house! They were supposed to have an egg hunt, but it rained that day so it was cancelled, but with all the other activities it wasn't even missed! They had 2 different craft stations, food, the Easter bunny, bunny petting zoo and Easter goodie bags for the kids.

The first thing we did was visit the Easter Bunny. I thought Hollis might cry (like she did when she met Santa), but she smiled, kissed, and grabbed the Easter Bunny. She LOVED him! I loved seeing her little face light up when we brought her over. We also brought her into the petting zoo to pet the bunnies. I thought this would be her favorite part, since she loves animals so much, but she was quite reserved about it. She gave the bunny a quick pet and then hugged me and buried her face in my shoulder. I thought she would've tried to grab it out of my hand, but I was totally wrong.

Overall, it was a fun couple of hours and Hollis really enjoyed herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment